Wednesday, July 18, 2018

This one bad day at office!!! I got caught ..oops... there were some prohibited files where some passwords are maintained. I got to sneak to one of the those confidential files and I found a password which I was dying to use to get into the database. though I knew its not allowed and unethical to use it but I could not resist my self and yesss..it worked ...... ooh but I carelessly left the session opened .
     Next day same time I received a mail from admin copying the whole world and asking  how & why did you open the session , we can see logs. Its opened  with your id !!!.  However, it impacted nothing, I just had to answer multiple questions and multiple people, I felt like criminal ..big word? of course..
This entire experience, I had been analyzing it struck me that how easily I could get through their so called highly confidential system. I cracked the loophole in the system , which needs to be fixed a soon as possible. clearly I uncovered the opportunity to strengthen the system's security and eventually I explored and tried for different solution and presented it to the higher management. this has become really big opportunity for me. the same mistake which could put me in bad light , now highlighted me as a innovative star.
Now , this situation makes me think that's mistakes are good until & unless these are caught and fixed. Its equally important to learn from mistakes, find ways to open new doors of opportunities.
Unrealized and uncaught mistakes can never be classified as mistakes.
This unfolds one more important aspect of my life experiences that whenever I make mistakes, sooner or later I get caught, I could never escape from my mistakes, it returned and hit me back..it made me realized that see this is what you have done and this is why you are getting this. this is very unusual and justified way of nature telling us to learn and move ahead.
I just cant afford to make mistakes knowingly or unknowingly , if I don't want to get embarrassed in front of all. The biggest hidden lesson is you must learn , don't redo something which you have already burnt your hands with. if you are not learning you will be thrown again to the same or similar situation , you will go round and round in this circle for ever, only exit from here is to understand , learn overcome and move ahead to get into another such & may be bigger circle. Learning is the  life , mistakes are the teachers in process. we evolve by committing mistakes and overcome it. if you not making mistakes, you are not learning really ....because real lessons come from your own life. we hardly understand others experience. I still believe you get something out of my experiences and experiments with mistakes cause mistakes are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment